Garden Glass - news worth knowing
by Karlheinz Schaefer (comments: 0)
When we think of a garden, images of a park bench, finely manicured lawns, blooming flowers, flowing water and pebbled paths come to our minds. Home gardens have known to be a place where the family can relax with an afternoon tea in the spring or barbecue on a hot summer day. The idea of using colors, stones, and water to a garden has been known to man since centuries. Walk into any garden across the European cities and you are most likely to find some of the above mentioned elements.
However, the concept of glass in the garden is relatively new and Deco Stones was one of the first who developed that for Germany.
Garden Glass adds variety to beautiful gardens by bringing in a mix of colors and textures that would not be possible with traditional elements. Fashionable home gardens across Germany now include glass as an integral part of their decoration. The use of garden glass is now adopted by large commercial builders and city corporations to beautify public spaces.
Which glass products can be used in the garden?
There are a variety of factors to be considered before making a decision on the type of glass product required for a garden. Some of the factors include:
- Size of the garden
- Weather patterns
- Location of the garden. For example, is it an open terrace garden, hotel lawn, balcony, or a large commercial garden
- Purpose of the garden - Decorative garden, plant garden, meditation garden, walking garden etc.
Determining answers for the data points mentioned above, a wise decision on the kind of product needed can be decided. The list below details the kind of garden glass products available in the market.
- Glass Rocks
- Glass Pebbles
- Glass Nuggets
- Glass Stones or Glass Chunks
- Crystal Glass Balls
- Glass Pebbles Motifs
- Spiral Wind Spinners with Glass Balls
- Glass Chippings or Glass Gravel
- Glass Granules or Glass Granulates
How can glass chunks or granules be used to decorate gardens in 2019?
- Glass Chippings can be used as floor beds of pedestrian paths
- To design river landscapes in commercial gardens
- Glass Rocks can be used for filling gabions or as plant pot coverings or as a bed in outdoor spaces
- Glass Granules can be used to decorated open terrace garden with crushed effect
- Glass Pebbles for indoor garden with tabletop trees
- Glass Stones as a decorative spreading material in large urban spaces like school gardens, high traffic areas, parks etc.
- Spiral wind spinners can be combined with glass balls and be hung in the garden
Hope this article helped in explaining the various trends in garden glass and potential ideas to use them. For custom ideas, feel free to call a Deco Stones' expert on +49 5302 - 930320. You can also visit our online shop to buy a variety of garden glass products like glass rocks, glass stones, glass pebbles, crystal glass balls and much more. Deco Stones delivers garden glass products at cheap prices worldwide.
I hope this article has helped explain the various trends with garden glass and possible ideas and their realization.
For special project planning or implementation of individual ideas please contact an expert from Deco Stones at
You can also visit our online shop to buy a variety of garden glass products like glass rocks, glass stones, garden glass, glass gravel, glass pebbles, crystal glass balls, standard glass balls, glass marbles and much more.
Deco Stones delivers garden glass products at cheap prices worldwide.