Glass pebbles 43-45 mm - good valued directly from your importer
Our extensive stock: Glass nuggets, size 43-45mm
As a specialist for glass pebbles 43-45mm or glass nuggets we offer professional buyers an extensive range of exclusive bulk goods and non-selective articles.
Glass pebbles 43-45mm, also referred to as glass nuggets are machine-made, flat glass beads in various colours. The curved, polished surface of glass pebbles 43-45mm causes fascinating light refractions. Incident light makes our glass pebbles 43-45mm sparkle and shine, they are thus best suited for applications with light.
By filling large areas with glass pebbles 43-45mm for events or booth design, our glass shows its full potential and magic effects, which has fascinated mankind at all times.
Guest and audiences will be attracted by these exquisite, high-quality products, which convey a positive impression of your campaign.
Our selection of glass pebbles will certainly meet your demands on colour variety, no matter how demanding the client might be. You will find extraordinary colours only in sizes less than 45mm. This glass pebble size is available in clear, only.
Are you looking for other bulk glass materials for different indoor and outdoor applications? No problem.
Here you will find further extravagant DECO STONES glass products made from real, coloured glass, so-called stained glass, which are suitable for spatial and interior design and meet the highest demands.
- Glass pebbles rounded grain in sizes of 1.5-3mm, 3-6mm, 8-10mm - for manufacturing glass terrazzo floorings, home decoration, booth design and many further applications
- Garden glass - an extraordinary product for innovative garden- and landscaping design.
The company DECO STONES is a professional import, export and wholesale trader for indoor and outdoor decoration materials. We are able to deliver glass pebbles, which go far beyond the usual handicraft supplies, in various colours and large quantities ex stock.
Our glass pebbles or glass nuggets are available also in sizes of 17-20mm, 28-30mm and 60mm - a huge choice and appealing prices.
Your personal purchase advantage at the company DECO STONES
APPLICATIONS of Glass pebbles 43-45 mm
- for decorative, sophisticated, durable-color design of
large areas, indoors and outdoors
- alternatively, instead of gravel beds of stone productsas a covering for path, bedding and planters
- als dekorative Einfassung für Wege, Beete, Terrassen
- construction of artificial river landscapes and seascapes
- as edge lining around buildings - an alternative to the gravel products
- as a decorative flat roof cover
- use as setting stone in the production of social games
- for filling of decorative glass containers in the residential ambience
- as sophisticated glass beds at trade fairs
- as 'give away' - Grit for promotional purposes
- in demanding event decorations - set table, filling
decorative glass containers and as a cover of planters
- use in mosaic and other crafts
CHARACTERISTICS of Glass pebbles 43-45 mm from DECO STONES
|Material:||real stained glass, colored, transparent or opaque, frost resistant|
|Surface finish:||polished, smooth. Note: No gemstone quality|
|Colours:||clear and coloured, as shown on this website.|
|Stock sizes:||approx. 13-15mm, 17-20mm, ca. 28-30mm, ca. 43-45mm, 40mm, 50mm and 60mm|
|Packaging units:||1kg-Btl., teilweise auch 15 oder 20kg Btl.
glass pebbles 40,50 and 60mm: single pieces
|Quantity/Weight:||Glas pebbles 13-15 mm: 1kg = approx: 370 pieces
Glas pebbles 17-20mm: 1kg = approx. 225 pieces
Glas pebbles 28-30mm: 1kg = approx. ca. 72 pieces
Glas pebbles 45-50mm: 1kg = approx. ca. 45 pieces
|Packaging:||on request according to customer requirements|
|Bulk weight:||1l = approx. 1.50kg|
- beautiful light refraction in conjunction with flares, candles
- high gloss
- wide range of colors
intense colors, even when they are dry in contrast to stone products
- water resistant
- frost resistant
- absolutely color-stable, even in extreme outdoor exposure
- little moss or algae approach in free space by porous, smooth glass surface
- self-cleaning, largely by natural or artificial irrigation
- almost infinitely weather-resistant, non-decomposable
- heavier than water (not floatable)
- recyclable, without further processing
QUANTITY CALCULATION of Glass pebbles 43-45 mm
Floor fill: Volume (cm³) x 1500 = required quantity (in kg)
desired filling height: 3,5cm
Calculation: 3m² x 0.035m x 1500 = 157.50kg
Result: You require 157.5kg
Hollow vessels: cylinder volume (cm³) x 0.0015 = required quantity (in kg)
Inner diameter of the vessel: 20cm
Desired filling height: 50cm
Formula: diameter squared x 3.14 : 4 x height
Calculation: 20cm x 20cm x 3.14 : 4 x 50cm = 15700cm³ x 0.0015 = 23.55kg required quantity.
Result: You require 23.55kg
Simple check of required quantity:
Weigh your empty vessel Fill the vessel to the desired filling height and weigh it again. The difference between both weights is the number of litres in your vessel. Now, multiply the litres with 1.5, the result is the quantity of acrylic stones required (in kg) for this vessel.
DECO STONES Import/Export, the specialist for Glass pebbles in sizes 13-15mm, 17-20mm, 28-30mm, 43-45mm, 40mm, 50mm or 60mm for all kind decoration.
If you are interested in other materials for decoration in the garden for example have a look here: Garden glass, Glas rocks, or Glass terrazzo, Glaskiesel.